General application for electric service is required and must be completed by the tenant.
PLEASE KNOW THE FOLLOWING:
- If your tenant does not come into the administrative office and set up an account, we will not put the account in their name.
- The account will begin on the date the tenant requested on the application for electric service.
- If the tenant has occupied the property prior to the Lewes BPW receiving the application for electric service, you will need to work out that portion of the bill with your tenant.
- If the electric account is in the tenants name, we are not legally permitted to discuss that bill with the you, the owner.
- Application for Electric Service tenant Exhibit B Electric Tariff FILLABLE